In celebration of Earth Day on April 22nd, 2014, we are offering three adventure vacation packages which are as friendly to pocketbooks as they are to the environment! Grettel Calderon, our Central America Program Director based in Costa Rica, has teamed up with her favorite (and yours) ecolodges in Costa Rica and Belize to provide the perfect sustainable getaway to save some green on your next adventure. This special is more than a great deal, it's your ticket to get out and explore our beautiful world. Our Earth Day trips allow for flexible travel dates and are fully inclusive of transportation and guided activities using premier ecolodges throughout. These trips are everything you love about our 'Wild Style' of travel. Travel anytime between April 22 and Dec 15, 2014. (Thanksgiving week blackout) Don't delay, these specials are only available for booking between April 22-May 22, 2014. *Special requires two people paying adult rate.
1) Our Earth Day adventures give you date flexibility - travel anytime between April 22 and Dec 15, 2014. (excludes travel during Thanksgiving week)
2) All adventures include our top naturalist guides.
3) Stay in top-rated, award-winning eco-lodges and small resorts located right on the beach or in the heart of the rainforest. (We're talking seriously prestigious travel recognitions including Travel + Leisure Top Hotels in the World, CondeNast Gold List, National Geographic Top 50 Ecolodges in the World, Fodor's Choice)
The special Earth Day adventures include:
• Earth Day Costa Rica Adventure: We've lowered our price to $2,995 saving you $1,500 per person off the regular trip price. This premier Costa Rica ecotour features two award-winning sustainable boutique hotels - Arenas del Mar Beach Resort and Lapa Rios Ecolodge. Read more....
• Belize Beach and Active Adventure: Save $400 per person on published price. Discover the wild diversity of Belize on this multisport adventure designed for families with adventurous teens and young adults. Accompanied by an expert Belizean naturalist guide, venture from the Maya Mountains to the white sand beaches, coral reefs and offshore cays of the tropical Caribbean coast. Read more...
• Costa Rica Family Vacation: Save $400 per person on published price. Explore Costa Rica on this easy-going and engaging tropical family adventure. Designed for families with children of all ages you'll see monkeys, toucans, sloths and other amazing rainforest wildlife hiking on jungle trails and from on hanging bridges and zip-lines high up in the forest canopy. Read more...
These incredible Earth Day adventures are only available until Tuesday May 22, 2014. Contact our Central America Program Director Grettel Calderon at 1-800-345-4453 or by
email and she can help you plan your next adventure.