In celebration of Earth Day on April 22nd, 2013, Wildland Adventures is offering three eight day adventure vacation packages which are as friendly to pocketbooks as they are to the environment! We've teamed up with our favorite (and yours) ecolodges and sustainable adventure outfitters in Central America to offer significantly reduced trip prices to Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama. These trips provide the perfect sustainable getaway for travelers looking to save some green on their next adventure. Our Earth Day specials allow for flexible travel dates and fully inclusive of transportation and guided activities using premier ecolodges throughout, everything you love about our 'Wild Style' of travel.
1) Our Earth Day adventures give you date flexibility - travel anytime between May 1 and Dec 14, 2013.
2) All adventures include our top naturalist guides.
3) Stay in top-rated, award-winning eco-lodges and small resorts located right on the beach or in the heart of the rainforest. (We're talking seriously prestigious travel recognitions including Travel + Leisure Top Hotels in the World, CondeNast Gold List, National Geographic Top 50 Ecolodges in the World, Fodor's Choice)
The special Earth Day adventures include:
• Costa Rica: Savings of up to $1,500 USD, per couple for an eight day adventure that includes hikes and overnight accommodation in the private rainforest reserve at the Lapa Rios Ecolodgein the Osa Peninsula; near the beach at Manuel Antonio National Park; white-water rafting on the Savegre River; zipline canopy tour; horseback riding through a private ecological reserve at Tocori.
• Nicaragua: Savings of up to $1,780 USD, per couple for eight days of exploring this exciting new adventure destination with accommodations at the award-winning ecolodges Morgan’s Rock and Jicaro Island Ecoldge. Some activities includes hiking volcanoes, easy sea kayaking on Lake Nicaragua, ziplining through the cloud forest and surf lessons at San Juan de Sur.
• Panama: Savings of up to $800 USD, per couple for eight days to experience the jungles, wildlife and indigenous peoples of Panama. This adventure includes a guided tour of Panama City and the canal, a meal with Embera Indians, a canopy zipline tour and visits to a local organic coffee and strawberry farm.
How can you take advantage of this offer?
These incredible Earth Day adventures are only available until Monday April 29, 2013. Contact our Central America Program Director Grettel Calderon at 1-800-345-4453 or by email and she can help you plan your next adventure.
Make sure to sign up for our e-newsletter to be the first to receive the Earth Day email going out April 19th with all the details! Here is the email in case you missed it: A Better Way to Celebrate Earth Day - http://eepurl.com/x5Ly1