Garden House by the Beach was designed by one of Costa Rica's leading architects, who took full advantage of the spectacular Pacific Ocean views and dramatic sunsets when designing the house. It is very family friendly and includes 4,359 square feet of living space. It has all the luxuries to keep you comfortable like: five bedrooms; 3 baths; full service restaurant; two bars; outdoor fireplace; screens; air-conditioning; laundry service; wireless internet; private terraces; beach service (towels, toys, food, etc.); the house is screened in order to protect you from insect bites; it has easy accessibility through ramps for guests with mobility challenges and it has a large (624 square feet) dark bottom pool that stays warm all day and night. Wildlife is all around with both its sights and sounds. Howler and white face monkeys are often seen and heard around the house and on the trails leading to the beach.
• Sleeps up to 10
• 5 bedrooms - 3 with a king bed, 1 with two twin beds, 1 very small bedroom with one trundle bed (twin slides under twin)
• 3 baths
• A/C in bedrooms / open air in social areas
• Colonial Spanish design
• The largest private pool and deck in Tulemar
• Easy accessibility through ramps for guests with mobility challenges
• Great ocean views
• Daily maid service (except Sundays)
• Wireless internet
• Wildlife daily
Contact our Costa Rica Program Director Grettel Calderon for more information on booking the Garden House.